Creatine Monohydrate is by far the most researched and time-tested sports supplement in the world today and has been shown to increase strength and endurance in short-burst/interval sports. Creatine is also known for its muscle building effects due to its ability to draw water and nutrients into the muscle cell which results in a noticeable increase in muscle size and power in a very short period.
CREATINE -BEST VALUE FOR MONEY SUPPLEMENT
CREATINE is the oldest and best value supplement on the market. Best value in the sense of most results for the least money. First gained real main stream recognition when Linford Christie won the Olympic 100 meters as the only athlete in the field on CREATINE, and the All Blacks won the world rugby cup, again as the only team using CREATINE. Of course gym goers had recognized the benefits already. And the over 1000 result proving trials (with no side effects) are astounding.
WHAT DOES CREATINE DO?
- During exercise, ATP is broken down to produce energy. At maximum intensity you use ATP faster than you reproduce it. CREATINE increases your phosphocreatine stores, producing more ATP energy to fuel your muscles
- CREATINE increases muscle mass through a 4 way process:
Creates new muscle fibres
Increases water content in the muscle making it bigger and more efficient
Increase IGF-1, a muscle building hormone
Decreases myostatin, a molecule known to stunt muscle growth
- Improves blood sugar levels by increasing function of GLUT 4
- Mitigates neurological diseases like Parkinson’s and Motor neuron
- Improves brain function. CREATINE occurs in meat naturally so vegetarians have been shown in tests to increase their memory and IQ levels by up to 50% by taking a CREATINE supplement
One serving is a rounded teaspoon (5g) with a glass of fruit juice or with water and five or more teaspoons of dextrose.
Ingesting a carbohydrate solution (sugars) with creatine promotes a 60% greater increase in total creatine concentrations in the muscle, compared with taking creatine alone.
CREATINE SUPREME can also be taken with a pre- or post-training drink, or both, as your drink should include protein and carbohydrates.
First four days:
4 servings (20 g) spread out throughout the day. This is the loading phase.
1 serving (5 grams) in the morning on an empty stomach.